START YOUR EXCITING CAREER WITH A NEW GENERATION DRIVING ACADEMY AS A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR!
Being a driving instructor looks pleasant and attractive– and that’s the case for many peoples though it involves enormous challenges. It can be a very worthwhile occupation, as you are helping people to become safe and competent drivers on Australian roads.
You can join our team of expert driving instructors who have enriched their skill and teaching ability over the years of providing driving lessons on Victorian roads.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BECOMING A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR
- Am I passionate about road safety?
- Do I mind being on the road every day?
- Do I enjoy teaching and coaching people?
- Can I afford a vehicle and the associated costs?
ATTRACTIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do charge minimum work commission compared to our competitors across Victoria. Flexible working schedule to meet your family needs, personal commitments/ obligations, and other life responsibilities conveniently. Please post a recent CV with the areas you would like to cover here.
- Need to keep up to date with road law.
- Provide a suitable safe car for learners to learn in.
- Need to provide and look after your own vehicle.
- Display excellent driving behaviour at all times.
- Maintain high personal standards, hygiene and grooming.
- Behave with the utmost integrity
- Always exceed the minimum teaching standard
- Follow professional business practices and comply with relevant legal requirements; and
- Support professional industry practices.